The LONDON ASSOCIATION of RECOVERY OPERATORS Ltd
CPC FOR DRIVERS OF VEHICLES OF 3.5 TONNES AND OVER
• The CPC qualification for professional drivers of commercial vehicles of 3.5 tonnes is mandatory and must be completed by the 10th of September 2014 in order for you to keep driving professionally.
• This qualification will apply to all new and existing drivers of these vehicles.
• The PERIODIC TRAINING as it will be referred to will take the form of classroom sessions with practical elements.
• Drivers will be required to undertake thirty five hours training every five years to ensure that their DRIVER CPC is kept up to date.
• The training will be given by registered trainers and approved centres.
• All training will be recorded and registered on a national register and driver CPC card issued on completion.
• The Driver CPC qualification will be held by the driver and will be his/her passport for driving commercial vehicles within the industry.